Stakehill Industrial Estate
M24 2SJ Manchester
Size305,156 ft² / 28,349 m²
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
High Quality Self Contained Distribution Facility
The property was built in 1988 to a high standard of design and specification and is of steel portal frame construction. The elevations and roof are clad in pvc coated profile steel. The floor is reinforced concrete. The property benefits from the following:
- 305,156 sq ft (28,345 sq m)
- Eaves height 10.8m (35ft)
- Self contained 21.5 acre
- Lit and sprinklered
- Cross dock configuration
- 53 docks and 3 drive in loading doors including 2 double deck doors with scissor lifts
- Fully fitted VMU
The unit was formerly used as a temperature controlled facility and much of the redundant fit out remains in situ. This can be removed as part of any deal, subject to lease terms and status.
Cross Docked Warehouse
53 Docks and 3 Drive In Doors
Self contained 21.5 acre site
210 Trailer spaces
363 Car spaces
Location and Transport
MW300 is a prime distribution park situated in Stakehill Industrial Estate, Middleton, 7 miles to the north east of central Manchester. The park is highly accessible being approximately 1 mile to the south of J20 M62 via the A627 (M) and 3.25 miles north of Junctions 19 and 20 of the M60 orbital.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.