Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Unit D Ashburton Point
Wheel Forge Way
M17 1EH Manchester
Size11,084 ft² / 1,030 m²
Modern detached warehouse in the heart of Trafford Park.
- Modern refurbished unit
- Large secure yard with gated access
- 8m eaves height to underside of haunch
- Two level access loading doors
- Two storey office accommodation
- Excellent access to motorway network
The accommodation comprises of the following
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
|Ground - Warehouse||9,698||900.97||Available|
|Ground - Office||693||64.38||Available|
|1st - Office||693||64.38||Available|
- Build Status: Refurbished
Location and Transport
Ashburton Point is a highly prestigious industrial estate set on 22 acres in the heart of Trafford Park. The development is prominently located on Wheel Forge Way off Ashburton Road West and adjacent to Bowlers leisure facility and Westpoint Enterprise Park.
The property is in a highly prominent strategic location with nearby amenities including the Trafford Centre, Media City & The Village. The property is 10 minutes’ drive to Manchester International Airport, 3 miles south west of Manchester city centre and serviced by 3 motorway Junctions.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.