Unit H1 Ashburton Point
Unit H1 Wheel Forge Way
M17 1EH Manchester
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Modern End terrace industrial unit with large secure yard.
- Large Secure yard
- 8m Eaves to underside of Haunch
- To be extensively refurbished
The accommodation comprises of the following
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
|Unit - Warehouse||6,012||558.53||Available|
|Unit - Office||1,000||92.90||Available|
Unit H1 Ashburton Point comprises a modern, self contained end terrace unit in the heart of Trafford Park.
The unit is to be comprehensibly refurbished to provide 7,012 sq ft of prime industrial space with c.1,000 sq ft of office accommodation included.
Location and Transport
Ashburton Point is a highly prestigious industrial estate set on 22 acres in the heart of Trafford Park. The development is prominently located on Wheel Forge Way off Ashburton Road West and adjacent to Bowlers leisure facility and Westpoint Enterprise Park.
Serviced by 3 motorway Junctions whilst being close to amenities, including the Trafford Centre, Media City & The Village. 10 minutes’ drive to Manchester International Airport 3 miles south west of Manchester city centre
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.