Westbrook Trading Estate
M17 1AY Manchester
Size2,555-3,461 ft² / 237-322 m²
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
An industrial/warehouse estate offering high quality units with 24 hours on site security and CCTV.
Rents range from £8.50 to £12.00 per sq. ft.
|Unit||28||3,461 sq ft||Available|
|Unit||1||2,555 sq ft||Available|
Westbrook Park is a well managed industrial estate comprising 59 units ranging in size from 1,253 ft² to 5,180 ft². Constructed in 1982 the majority of units have undergone refurbishment. The estate offers on site security including CCTV.
- Fully enclosed estate
- Manned security including CCTV
- Refurbished units
- B1 (c), B2 &B8 permitted use.
- Generous forecourt areas for loading/ unloading
- Established industrial location
- Close proximity to Media City and Manchester City Centre
- Excellent motorway access
Location and Transport
Westbrook Park is a well established industrial estate comprising 59 units ranging in size from 1,253 sq ft to 5,180 sq ft. Constructed in the mid-1980’s the majority of units have recently undergone a full refurbishment. The estate offers on site security including CCTV.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.