Lyntown Trading Estate
M30 9QG Manchester, Eccles
Size79,917 ft² / 7,424 m²
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Logistics unit with excellent access to M602/M60 and Manchester city centre.
Racked unit with dock/level access doors available June 2021
- 6,100 pallet locations /1,500 shelf locations
- 5 dock level/8 drive in doors
- Self contained yard area
- 6m eaves height
- 2 storey offices with kitchen/canteen area
- Junction 2 M602 c.1 mile
The premises comprise a detached industrial/warehouse unit with two ancillary office pods, secure parking/loading yards on a fenced site.
The warehouse has an eaves height of c. 6m and benefits from dock level loading to the gable of the unit, with drive in loading to the side elevation. Externally both elevations have their own dedicated yard area.
The main office block provides two storey offices with a kitchen/canteen and toilets.
The property is available fully racked with 6,100 pallet spaces
- Steel portal frame construction
- Part brick/part profile clad elevations
- Eaves height 6 m
- LED Lighting to warehouse
- 5 dock level loading doors
- 8 drive in doors
- 2 separate loading yards, with a gatehouse, security lighting and CCTV
- 2 separate office pods
Location and Transport
The property is located on Lyntown Trading Estate and is accessed off the A57 Liverpool road.
The property has excellent access to the M602, M60 and M62 motorways. Junction 2 of the M602 is within one mile and Manchester City Centre is 2.5 miles to the east.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.