Location and Transport
Maidenhead is a prosperous commercial centre in the heart of the Thames Valley, located approximately 30 miles west of London and 16 miles to the west of Heathrow Airport.
Maidenhead benefits from excellent road connections, with the A308 providing direct access to Junction 8/9 of the M4 approximately 3 miles to the south, subsequently connecting to Junction 15 of the M25 (14 miles) to the east and Heathrow Airport. Junction 4 of the M40 is accessible
8.9 miles north via the A404. The A4 (Bath Road) passes through Maidenhead linking the town centre to both Slough M2 and Reading.
Maidenhead Railway station provides services to London Paddington, with a fastest journey time of 22 minutes. Its connections to Central and East London will be substantially enhanced, with the delivery of Crossrail at Maidenhead Station, with significant reductions in journey times. Also, the proposed Western Rail Approach to Heathrow is planned to follow shortly thereafter.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.