Unit 5 Priors Industrial Estate
SL6 2HP Maidenhead
Size16,720 ft² / 1,553 m²
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Industrial warehouse with yard area totalling 11,000 sq ft
- 39 parking spaces
- Large yard area (11,000 sq ft)
- 6.0m clear height, rising to Apex 7.5m
- 3 phase power
- 3 new electric loading doors
Accommodation - GIA
|Description||Sq ft||Sq m|
|First Floor Offices||2,412||224.08|
The property is currently refurbished to include the following amenities:
- 6.0m clear height, rising to an Apex height of 7.5m
- 3 new electric loading doors (5.5m x 5.0m)
- 3 phase power
- Double glazing
- Two storey offices
- 39 designated parking and loading
- Large yard area
Location and Transport
The unit is located approximately 1 kilometre from Junction 8/9 of the M4 motorway on Priors Way, Maidenhead. The property is accessed via the A308 Windsor Road providing easy and direct access to Maidenhead and Windsor town centres and the surrounding areas.
Slough is approximately 6 miles to the east, Reading 10 miles to the west and High Wycombe and Bracknell being 8 miles to the north and south respectively.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.