- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
RARE WAREHOUSE OPPORTUNITY WITH CRANAGE!
- Within 5 miles of J23 M1
- 1x27tn gantry crane
- 8.88m eaves
- Offices & Welfare facilities
The accommodation comprises the following areas:
|Ground - 30 Shop - Warehouse & Ancillary
|1st - 30 Shop - Offices & Ancillary
The property comprises a detached industrial facility with offices and ancillary accommodation.
The warehouse benefits from self-contained welfare amenities and has an eaves height of 8.88m. It also features 2 level access doors to the front elevation with a goods lift and 27 tonne gantry crane. The first floor is arranged with storage space, offices, kitchenette facilities and W/C’s.
Hardstanding land surrounds the property, with the permitted uses of this area set out within the lease plan available on request. The unit has a parking space to the front elevation, but also benefits from use of the large communal estate car park a short walk away.
The property is situated 4.5 miles east of J23 of the M1 Motorway, within the market town of Loughborough.
It occupies a position on the Falcon Works industrial estate, a well-established 53-acre rail-connected site formerly occupied by Brush Traction. The estate is located to the north-eastern side of the town and is home to a range of production and fabrication occupiers.
The site is accessed via Meadow Lane (A6004) which provides onward connections with Derby Road (A6) less than a mile away to the west. The A6 is an arterial route which dissects the town and facilitates access to J23 of the M1 Motorway.
Director - Industrial & Logistics
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.