Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Unit 3, Stockholm Road
Size31,269 ft² / 2,905 m²
Read more description
Warehouse / Industrial Unit - To Let
- 2 roller shutter doors
- Additional 6 loading doors leading to a covered loading bay
- Fitted offices to ground and first floor
The accommodation comprises of the following
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
|Unit - 3||31,269||2,904.99||Available|
The property comprises a main warehouse built of concrete portal frame construction with brick and clad elevations with access via two roller shutters, ancillary ground and first floor offices and a covered loading bay accessible via six roller shutters. The unit was previously occupied by Hillsong Church. The property is accessible via multiple roller shutters at both ends of the property, as well as numerous pedestrian doors along Stockholm Road.
Location and Transport
Situated on Stockholm Road, off Ilderton Road which is north of Old Kent Road (A2) providing good access into central London and the surrounding areas. The unit neighbours Millwall Football Club, London Thunder Basketball Club and Unit 1 Stockholm Road. South Bermondsey mainline station is 0.3 miles away and provides a service into London Bridge.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.