Location and Transport
The property occupies a mid-terrace position on a modern estate fronting on to Apsley Way in NW2. Apsley Way can be accessed directly from the South bound carriageway of the A406 North Circular Road and there is a one-way system via Waterloo Road providing access to the A5 Edgware Road. The property benefits from good access to the motorway network including M1, M40 and M25.
Numerous bus routes operate throughout the Staples Corner area and provide access to Willesden Green (Jubilee Line)Underground station and Cricklewood Railway Station. Other occupiers in the area include; JVC, Vitabiotics, Plumb Centre,Screwfix, HSS Hire, Topps Tiles, ToolStation, Howdens,Magnet, Window Parts and Big Yellow.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.