North Circular Road
NW10 7XP London
Size12,594 ft² / 1,170 m²
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Prominent Warehouse Unit Fronting the North Circular Road
- To be refurbished
- A1 Retail, B1(c), B2 & B8 Industrial Consent
- Prominence onto A406 - North Circular
|Description||Sq ft||Sq m|
|Ground Floor Warehouse||11,711||1,087.99|
The property comprises a single storey industrial/warehouse unit with prominence onto the A406 North Circular Road.
Nearby occupiers include:
- Easy Foodstore
- Al Murad Tiles
- FCI London
- Kolak Snack Foods
- 1 new surface level loading door
- 4m clear height
- 3 phase power
- Parking to front of property
Location and Transport
The property provides direct access to the A406 (North Circular) which in turn links to both the national motorway network (M1, M40 and M25) and the A40 Western Avenue. Also within close proximity to Stonebridge Park Station (Bakerloo line and main line) and Hanger Lane Station (Central Line and local bus routes). The famous Ace Café is situated within walking distance.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.