SEGRO V-Park Grand Union
London, NW10 7UD
Please contact us for price
- Space Available
1,585 - 30,630 ft² / 147.251 - 2,845.619 m²
Associate - Industrial & Logistics
- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Industrial Space To Let
Ranging From c.1,500 to 30,500 Sq Ft
Available Q1 2024
- 6m clear height (floors 2 & 3)
- 4m clear height (floors 4 & 5)
- 15 kN/m2 floor loading (floors 2 & 3)
- 10 kN/m2 floor loading (floors 4 & 5)
- 90 allocated car parking spaces
- 8 van spaces
- 6 goods vehicle spaces
- Yards suitable for HGVs, with dock levellers and scissor lifts creating loading options for all vehicle sizes
The accommodation comprises the following areas (GIA)
|Description||sq ft||sq m|
|Second Floor - 1-12 flexible units||30,629||2,845.53|
|Third Floor - 3-6 flexible units||26,077||2,422.63|
|Fourth Floor - 1-12 flexible units||30,629||2,845.53|
|Fifth Floor - 6-12 flexible units||25,526||2,371.44|
SEGRO V-Park Grand Union is a new benchmark in modern industrial space for innovative businesses.
Groundbreaking in its quality, sustainability and support for collaboration, it’s a unique building split across multiple floors, with contemporary amenities, that enable businesses to be their best.
Whether you are start-ups, SMEs or firmly established in your markets, SEGRO V-Park Grand Union gives light industrial businesses a platform to collaborate in vibrant spaces tailored to your needs.
The flexible industrial / commercial units range from approx. 1,500 sq ft units through to larger self-contained single floors of 30,500 sq ft, and are available across multiple floors with full fit-out options.
Although each customer will occupy a self-contained industrial workspace at SEGRO V-Park Grand Union, all benefit from outstanding communal amenities that enable a working environment that’s modern, inclusive and enjoyable.
These include dedicated social and work spaces, from break-out and bookable meeting rooms through to a roof terrace where teams can connect and collaborate.
• 6m clear height (floors 2 & 3)
• 4m clear height (floors 4 & 5)
• 15 kN/m2 floor loading (floors 2 & 3)
• 10 kN/m2 floor loading (floors 4 & 5)
• 80 allocated car parking spaces
• 8 van spaces
• 5 goods vehicle spaces
• Motorcycle spaces
• Yards suitable for HGVs and vans, with dock levellers and scissor lift creating loading options for all vehicle size
• BREEAM ‘Excellent’ (targeting)
• EPC ‘A’ rating (targeting)
• Photovoltaic panels
• 20 electric charging points (cars and vans)
• Air source heat pumps
• Living internal green wall
• Carbon Life modelling
Stonebridge Park tube station is a short walk away with a number of other stations within close proximity. Elizabeth Line stations at nearby Ealing and Acton make journeys across London quick and easy, with connecting routes from key hubs like Liverpool Street and Heathrow providing plenty of options for trips further afield.
With a location that makes commutes, transport and logistics easier than ever, SEGRO V-Park Grand Union is based in Park Royal – one of London’s most sought-after industrial areas.
The building fronts onto the North Circular (A406), and the nearby A40 provides easy, quick access to central London. The M25 orbiting London is also easy to get to, as is the M1 running north. All of these routes mean businesses can more easily access the talent that they need to expand their reach.
Wembley Stadium and London Designer Outlet are close by, witha wealth of retail and leisure facilities to take advantage of.
Associate - Industrial & Logistics
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.