- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Warehouse / Industrial Unit with Trade Counter Potential
- 5.63m clear height rising to 7.5m at the apex
- Double unit
- Undercroft for flexible future fit out
- Covered loading
The accommodation comprises of the following
|Ground Floor Office
|First Floor Offices
An end of terrace unit comprising 5.63 m clear height rising to 7.5 at the apex, warehouse lighting, undercroft for low height storage, trade counter or welfare accommodation and fully fitted first floor offices. Goods access is via a covered loading area and single level loading door measuring 4.82m wide by 5.0m high.
• End of terrace unit
• Undercroft for flexible future fit out
• Fitted first floor offices
• 5.63m clear height
• Covered loading
• 5 car parking spaces
Unit 24 is available by way of a new full repairing and insuring lease.
The property has a rateable value of £142,000 (2023) and is described as “warehouse premises”.
All interested parties should make enquires at Brent
Local Authority. Ref: 55480024000001.
Each party to bear their own legal costs
A406 - 0.7 miles
A40 Western Avenue - 0.7 miles
Stonebridge Park Station - 1.0 miles
Park Royal Station - 0.8 miles
Hanger Lane Station - 1.0 miles
North Acton Station - 1.3 miles
M1 (J1) - 4.0 miles
M4 (J1) - 5.2 miles
Central London - 8.6 miles
Heathrow Airport - 12.6 miles
Located within the heart of Park Royal, on the Whitby Avenue Industrial Estate, Whitby Avenue Accessed from Abbey Road, within the established and sought after Park Royal industrial area.
The property is conveniently located for quick and easy access to the North Circular Road (A 406 providing access to the M1 motorway and Western Avenue (A 40 eastbound providing access to Central London and westbound for the A40, M40 M25 and M4 motorways.
Park Royal station (Piccadilly line), Hanger lane (Central line) and Stonebridge Park (Bakerloo line) are all within walking distance.
Associate - Industrial & Logistics
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.