Unit 11, Falcon Park Industrial Estate
NW10 1RZ London
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Industrial / Warehouse Unit Opposite Neasden Tube Station
- Frontage to Neasden Lane
- Electric roller shutter door
- 7.6m clear eaves height
- WC facilities
- Central heating
- 3 phase electricity
- Car parking
The unit is an end of terrace industrial warehouse of steel portal frame construction with brickwork and profile metal sheet clad elevations with a clear eaves height of approx. 7.6m rising to 8.9m at the apex. The unit has a pedestrian entrance at the front of the unit leading into a reception area with a W.C. which links to the ground floor warehouse and first floor offices.
* Frontage on to Neasden Lane
* Electric roller shutter door
* 7.6m clear eaves height
* W.C. facilities
* Central heating
* 3 phase electricity
* Car parking
Location and Transport
Falcon Park is strategically located in Neasden Lane off the A406 North Circular Road in the heart of North West London’s industrial area. Neasden underground station (Jubilee Line) is located opposite the industrial estate and a number of bus routes run along Neasden Lane. The A406 North Circular Road provides good access to junction 1 of the M1 motorway and the Hanger Lane gyratory system linking to the A40 Western Avenue for access to central London.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.