- Energy rating
- 5 arch units
- 4.3m ridge height
- Electric roller shutters
- Car parking
- Excellent connectivity to nearby underground stations
- WC facilities
The properties consist of a terrace of 5 individual arch units that have been knocked through internally to create access between units.
The arch units benefit from a single roller shutter door, a WC, power supply and capped services.
Internally, the arch units are broadly rectangular in shape and provide predominantly clear warehouse accommodation with some further ancillary space. Externally, the unit benefits from a yard providing parking and loading
This property is available by way of a sub-lease or assignment of the existing lease, being for a term expiring 21st May 2026. The passing rent is £335,000 per annum exclusive.
The passing rent is £335,000 per annum exclusive.
All rents, prices and premiums are exclusive of VAT under the Finance Act 1989
Interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries.
Each party to bear their own legal costs incurred in this transaction.
The properties are located on the north side of Pedley Street and are a short walk from Whitechapel (Underground and Elizabeth Line) Train Station which provides direct access to London Liverpool Street Train Station (journey time approximately 4 minutes).
Director - Industrial & Logistics
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.