Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Unit D Confederation Park
LS12 6HH Leeds
Size11,765 ft² / 1,093 m²
Read more description
To Let - Modern Warehouse with Secure Yard
- Secure Yard
- Dedicated Parking
- 2 Electric Loading Doors
- Two Storey offices
- Easy Access to M621
- EPC C-71
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m|
|Unit - Warehouse||8,938||830.37|
|Ground - Office||1,413.50||131.32|
|1st - Office||1,413.50||131.32|
The property comprises a single storey industrial unit with ancillary office accommodation. The unit is constructed with concrete floors, brickwork / profile clad elevations and pitched and lined profile sheet roof supported on a steel portal frame. The property has an eaves height of 5.75 metres and access to the unit is from the dedicated loading yard fronting the unit by means of two full height loading doors.
The accommodation also benefits from extensive office accommodation providing a range of private and open plan offices, kitchen facilities and ladies and gents wc facilities.
The property is available by way of a new full repairing and insuring lease for a term of years to be agreed. Rent on application.
Location and Transport
Unit D is located within Confederation Park on Lowfields Road just off Gelderd Road (A62). The estate provides excellent access to motorway networks, situated adjacent to Junction 2 of the M621, and in turn providing direct access on to the M62 and M1. Leeds city centre is to the north east.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.