Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Unit 2 Emmanuel Trading Estate
LS12 1AT Leeds
Read more description
To Let - Warehouse Unit with Excellent Access to City Centre
- Undergoing Refurbishment
- Unrivalled access to Leeds City Centre
- 5.3m Eaves Height
- Shared Yard
- Parking for 8 vehicles
- EPC - D89
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
|Unit - 2||6,136||570.05||Available|
The property comprises a mid-terrace light industrial unit which is of steel portal frame construction. The roof is insulated profile metal cladding with translucent light panels providing natural light, and the walls are externally of brick surmounted by insulated profile metal cladding.
Internally the unit comprises of a painted blockwork walls with fire retardant insulated boarding above and a concrete floor. Lighting is from fluorescent tubes and there is a wall-mounted gas fired hot air blower. There are two storey offices to the front of the property comprising painted plasterboard ceiling and walls, a carpet-tile flooring on the upper floor and laminate wood covering on the lower floor over a concrete base. Lighting is from covered fluorescent strip units and heating is from gas fired radiators.
Access to the warehouse is via an electric roller shutter door to each unit. Externally the unit benefits from a generous shared yard with parking for 8 vehicles.
*Internal image of unit 1 for indicative purposes following refurbishment.
Available by way of a FRI lease for a term of years to be agreed.
Location and Transport
Emmanuel Trading Estate is located around 0.5 miles from Leeds City Centre in a largely industrial area . The property offers unrivalled access to Leeds City Centre and has excellent connectivity to the wider road network with access to the M621 via the Ingram Distributor, the Leeds Outer Ring Road via the A62 Gelderd Road and the Leeds Inner Ring Road from either the Armley Gyratory or Whitehall Road and Wellington Street.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.