Unit 5 Apex Business Park
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Modern Hybrid Warehouse with Excellent Access to M621
- City Centre Location
- Direct access to M621
- Generous Office Content
- 10 Parking Spaces
- 6.7m Minimum Eaves Height
- Electric Loading Door
We have measured the property in accordance with the RICS Code of Measuring Practice. The property provides the following Gross Internal Areas:
|Description||Sq ft||Sq m|
|GF Office & Ancillary||1,211||112.51|
|FF Office & Ancillary||1,211||112.51|
The property is a modern mid-terraced warehouse unit with ancillary offices and benefits from a shared yard. The unit is accessed via a roller shutter door and separate personnel door. There is lighting and heating to the warehouse. The offices comprises suspended ceilings, LG7 lighting as well as a perimeter wet heating system.
Location and Transport
The property is located in an established location with convenient access to Junction 4 of the M621 which in turn provides access to the M1, M62 and national motorway network. Leeds City Centre is approximately 1 mile to the north. The property itself is accessed off Apex Way.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.