Unit 3 Apex Business Park
Apex Business Park
LS11 5LN Leeds
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Newly Refurbished Hybrid Warehouse with offices - To Let
- Fully Refurbished Throughout
- 1 x loading door
- Approx 6m eaves
- Shared yard
- Designated parking
- Modern ground floor and 1st floor ancillary offices and WC's
The property provides a fully refurbished modern end-terraced warehouse unit with ancillary offices and benefits from a shared yard. The unit is accessed
via a roller shutter door and separate personnel door. There is lighting and heating to the warehouse area.
The accommodation benefits from modern integral office accommodation providing office space at ground and first floor level,
kitchen facilities and WC facilities.
Location and Transport
The property is located in an established location with convenient access to Junction 4 of the M621 which in turn provides access to the
M1, M6 and national motorway network. Leeds City Centre is approximately 1 mile to the north.
The property itself is accessed off Apex Way. Surrounding occupiers include City Sprint UK Ltd, Site Safety Construction Products Ltd and
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.