Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Unit 1 Elland Road Industrial Estate
LS11 0EY Leeds
Size16,000-53,500 ft² / 1,486-4,970 m²
Read more description
Fully refurbished prominent trade counter/warehouse premises with significant road frontage onto Elland Road.
- Significant main road frontage onto Elland Road (A643)
- To be fully refurbished
- Eaves height of 6.25 metres
- Large secure yard area
The accommodation comprises of multiple units starting from 16,000 sq ft
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
|Building - Units available from 16,000||53,500||4,970.31||Coming Soon|
The premises provide a highly prominent trade counter /warehouse premises with the benefit of the following:
- Existing tenants include Selco, Toolstation, Yesss Electrical and SIG.
- To be fully refurbished,
- Significant main road frontage onto Elland Road (A643),
- Eaves height of 6.25 metres,
- Large secure yard area.
- Build Status: Refurbished
- Planning Status: Planning Consented
- Level Access: 7
- Eaves Height (m): 6.25
- Car Parking: Yes
- Car Parking Spaces: 53
- Parking Type: Surface level
- Cycle Lockers: Yes
Location and Transport
Elland Road Industrial Estate is strategically located adjacent to Junction 1 of the M621 Motorway and approximately 2 miles southwest of Leeds City Centre. The estate is accessed directly off Elland Road leading to Junction 1 of the M621 Motorway via the Leeds Outer Ring Road (A6110) to the south or to Junction 2 of the M621 Motorway to the north.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.