- No Commission
C Shed, Leeds ContainerbaseFavourite
Valley Farm Way
LS10 1SE Leeds
29,782.00 ft² (2,766.84 m²)
Price on application
• 5 loading doors
• Extensive canopy to side and gable end
• 5.65m to underside of eaves
• 11.8m to apex
• Two storey partitioned offices
• WC's and kitchen
The property is of steel portal frame construction with asbestos sheet and brick elevations. The roof is also finished with profile asbestos cladding and incorporates translucent panels. There is a two storey office block to the front of the property which is of brick construction with a flat roof. Access to the warehouse is by way of five ground level roller shutter loading doors.
Internally, the warehouse has 5.65m to the underside of the eaves increasing to 11.8m at the apex of the roof. The warehouse is lit by sodium pod units.
Externally, there is a concrete yard to two sides of the property and extensive loading canopy to two sides of the property. The wider site is extremely secure with palisade fencing around the perimeter with double gates at the entrance.
|Description||GIA (sq m)||GIA (sq ft)|
|Warehouse, WC & Canteen||2,492.10||26,825.6|
|First Floor Office||90.5||975.1|
|Ground Floor Office||143.7||1546.90|
The units are available on flexible terms on a rolling monthly tenancy by way of a new full repairing and insuring leases. Further information is available upon application.
VAT & Legal Costs
VAT will be charged where applicable.
Strictly by appointment.
Leeds Containerbase is located on Valley Farm Way in Stourton, with direct access to Junction 7 of the M621 Motorway approximately 3 miles south east of Leeds city centre.
Stourton is strategically located providing easy access to the national motorway network being approximately 1½ miles north of Junction 43 of the M1 Motorway which in turn links with Junction 29 of the M62 a further 1½ miles to the south.
• 24/7 manned security
• 24/7 operational use
• Flood-lit site with CCTV coverage
• Vehicle and trailer wash facility on site
• On-site vehicle repair facility
• On-site canteen facility (6.30am to 2.30pm)
• Drivers’ amenities on site including showers
• Ancillary forklift facilities
• Forklift driver training available
• LGV driver training available
• Health & Safety training
• Agency drivers and warehouse staff available
• Fibre optic Broadband installed
• Weighbridge facilities nearby
• Potential for bonded warehouse use
• Extensive trailer parking
• Secure vehicle parking
• Secure open storage land
• 400 kva three phase electrical supply
• Gas supplied to all buildings
• Site maintenance team
• A wide range of office suites to occupiers’ requirements are available in the Administration Block