Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Unit 7 Hunslet Trading Estate
Hunslet Trading Estate
LS10 1BL Leeds
Size20,722 ft² / 1,925 m²
Read more description
To Let – Detached warehouse with offices and mezzanine
- Steel portal frame warehouse
- Large concrete yard with allocated parking
- Large mezzanine over warehouse
- 2 loading doors
- Conveniently located for access to M1/M621
- Integrated office accommodation
We have measured the property to have the following gross internal area:
|Floor/Unit||Sq ft||Sq m|
The property comprises a detached warehouse building with good quality two-storey offices and substantial mezzanine area within the main warehouse. The mezzanine can be removed subject to occupiers requirements.
The unit is of steel frame construction with two large concertina steel loading doors. The property benefits from allocated parking, a tarmac yard to the side and a grassed area to the front.
Location and Transport
Hunslet Trading Estate is located approximately 2.8 miles to the south-east of Leeds city centre. It benefits from good transport links to the M1/M621 motorway network and both the A61 and A64.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.