Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Unit 13, Mole Business Park
KT22 7BA Leatherhead
Read more description
Modern Light Industrial/Warehouse/Business Unit
- Within 1 mile of J9 of the M25
- Roller Shutter Door
- On site security
- Eaves height 6.68m max to underside of roof
- On site car parking to the front plus additional tenant parking
Approximate gross internal floor areas.
|Description||Sq ft||Sq m|
|Ground Floor Warehouse & Office||4,328.06||402.09|
|First Floor Offices||1,133.55||105.31|
The property comprises a modern warehouse / business unit of steel frame construction with profile steel cladding. The unit benefits from two storey office accommodation to the front of the property. Furthermore, the unit benefits from an electronically operated loading door at the rear of the property and pedestrian door situated along the front elevation.
Externally, the unit has designated parking and a loading bay which are accessed via a well-maintained estate road.
The whole business park is very well managed with 24/7 on-site security. There is also on-site parking at the back of the business park. This unit specifically is currently undergoing comprehensive refurbishment to be completed Q4 2021.
- Build Status: 2nd Hand - Existing
Location and Transport
The premises are situated on the Mole Business Park, just off Randalls Road, which is only a few minutes drive from Junction 9 of the M25.
The premises are also within easy reach of Leatherhead Railway Station and Leatherhead Town Centre.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.