Unit 8 Leatherhead Trade Park
KT22 7AG Leatherhead
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
An end-of-terrace warehouse unit on secure estate close to Leatherhead Town Centre and Rail Station.
- End of Terrace Unit
- To Be Refurbished
- Steel frame construction with GF brickwork
- Full height loading door
- Eaves height 4.9 m.
- 1st floor offices with suspended ceiling, carpet through and perimiter power
- Good forecourt parking
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
|Ground - Warehouse||5||0.46||Let|
|Ground - Ground Floor Office/Ancillary||197||18.30||Let|
|1st - First Floor Office||531||49.33||Let|
Warehouse | 5,067 sq ft | 470.74 sq m
Ground Floor Office/ancillary | 197 sq ft | 18.30 sq m
First Floor Office | 531 sq ft | 49.33 sq m
TOTAL | 5,795 sq ft | 538.37 sq m
Location and Transport
Leatherhead is centrally located in Surrey approx. 18 miles to the south-west London, with access to the M25 via J9 midway between Heathrow Airport (25 miles) and Gatwick Airport (21 miles). Leatherhead train station has direct services to London Waterloo (44 mins).
Leatherhead Industrial Estate is ideally located just off the one-way system to the West of the Town Centre. The rail station is a 5 minute walk and J9 M25 is 1 mile away.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.