Unit 3, Leatherhead Trade Park
KT22 7AG Leatherhead
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Recently refurbishedprominent trade counter location.
- Unit 3 is located adjacent to a new Screwfix branch
- Estate occupiers include Merit Tyre and Magnet Trade
The premises comprise an end-of-terrace modern light industrial warehouse/business unit of steel frame construction with a combination of bricked and profile steel cladding elevations. The unit benefits from two-storey office accommodation to the front elevation and a single roller shutter door.
- Roller shutter door
- Self-contained office and WC's
- Clear height of 5.5 m.
- Allocated car parking and dedicated loading apron
| Sq ft | Sq M
Warehouse | 2,572 | 238.97
Ground Floor Office | 918 | 85.33
First Floor Office | 323 | 30.03
Total GIA (Based on approximate sq ft measurements) | 3,813 | 354.33
Location and Transport
The premises are situated on the Leatherhead Trade Park, located off Station Road. The property is located in close proximity to J9 of the M25. The premises are also within easy reach of Leatherhead Railway Station and Leatherhead Town Centre.
Adjacent occupier on the estate include Magnet, Merit Tyres and Screwfix.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.