Unit 2, Trio
Knowsley Industrial Park
L33 7UG Knowsley
Size43,535 ft² / 4,044 m²
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Refurbished warehouse located in Knowsley.
- Extensively refurbished throughout
- Arranged over 3 bays with 3 level loading doors
- 3,773 ft² canopy to the rear
- Sodium lighting and suspended gas hot air blowers
- Eaves height of 5.6 metres to underside of haunch
- Totally refurbished two storey integral office accommodation with suspended ceilings, upgraded lighting, perimeter trunking and
- Seperate car park to front and concrete yard areas to the side and rear
Location and Transport
The premises are situated on the corner of Acornfield Road at its junction with Moss End Way. Acornfield Road is the main spine road within the Industrial Park.
The premises lie within the well established Knowsley Industrial Park which is well connected to the region and the national motorway network. It sits 10 miles north east of Liverpool and 32 miles west of Manchester.
The A580/M57 (J4/5) intersection is within two miles and the M58 is six miles to the north, both of which link to the M6 and the national motorway network. The A580 also provides direct access to J23 of the M6 within 10 miles.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.