Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Unit 1D Ridgeway Distribution Centre
Size19,572 ft² / 1,818 m²
Read more description
- Newly refurbished industrial / warehouse / distribution unit
- Ready for immediate occupation
- 7.25m clear height rising to 10m at apex
- Two level access loading doors
- With large self contained secure yard
- Established freight and distribution centre with 24/7 access
|Description||Sq ft||Sq m|
|First Floor Offices||1,711||158.96|
A modern high specification detached warehouse unit of portal frame construction with the benefit of two storey offices, dual loading and extensive yards.
- 7.2m clear height (23'7")
- 37.5KN per m2 UDL floor loading
- Double skinned insulated roof
- Two electronically operated up and over full height loading doors
- 3 phase electricity and other main services connected
- Steel portal frame construction
- Fully fitted first floor officesat ground and first floor
- Excellent parking and loading provisions
- Available on the basis of a new full repairing and insuring lease on terms to be agreed.
- Quoting rents and lease terms on application
Location and Transport
The premises are situated on the well established Ridgeway Trading Estate, accessed off Thorney Lane North, which is south of Iver Village and North of Iver Railway Station.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.