Unit 1G Ridgeway Distribution Centre
Size44,991 ft² / 4,180 m²
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
- Detached industrial / warehouse / distribution unit fronting estate
- Newly refurbished ready for immediate occupation
- 8m clear height rising to 11m at apex
- 3 level access loading doors
- Clearspan warehouse space
- Fully fitted offices
- Large secure service yard 30m deep
- Parking for 60+ cars
A modern high specification detached warehouse unit of portal frame construction with the benefit of two storey offices, 3 loading doors and extensive yards.
- 9.4m Eaves
- 37.5KN per m2 UDL floor loading
- Double skinned insulated roof
- 3 up and over loading doors
- Fully fitted offices at ground and first floor
- 3 phase electricity and other main services connected
- Secure yard area
- High level lighting to warehouse
Available on the basis of a new full repairing and insuring lease on terms to be agreed.
Location and Transport
The premises are situated on the well established Ridgeway Trading Estate, accessed off Thorney Lane North, which is south of Iver Village and North of Iver Railway Station.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.