Units 13 And 14 Belleknowes Industrial Estate
Size13,876 ft² / 1,289 m²
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Industrial Premises with great transport links
- Prominent Location Adjacent to Junction 1 of the M90
|Floor/Unit||Description||Sq ft||Rent||Rates Payable||Availability|
|Unit||13 & 14||13,876||5.50 per sq ft||2.36 /sq ft||Available|
The accommodation provides quality industrial accommodation with reception facilities and offices to the front. The building is of steel portal frame construction with insulated wall and roof cladding. The roof is inset with translucent panels which provides a good level of natural light internally and this is supported by windows in the rear elevation.
The office accommodation is at the front of the premises and is generally well specified and will be redecorated as part of the refurbishment programme.
For a timetable for the refurbishment works and specification, please do not hesitate to contact the agents noted below. The minimum eaves height is 6m and the roller shutter doors at the back are 4.5m wide x 5m high.
Location and Transport
Belleknowes Industrial Estate is one of the best located industrial locations in Fife being only half a mile from the Forth Road Bridge and the new Queensferry Crossing, due for completion in September/October 2017. The estate is situated on Junction 1 of the M90 and accessibility to the major cities in Scotland would be difficult to beat. The nearest railway station is at Inverkeithing which is within walking distance and provides direct service to Dunfermline and Edinburgh and is also situated on the main east coast line.
Edinburgh Airport is approximately 8 miles (20 minutes) drive away and the centre of Edinburgh is less than 30 minutes. The Port of Rosyth is 2 miles to the south west and provides a ferry service to continental Europe.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- This correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.