Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Unit 10 Belleknowes Industrial Estate
Belleknowes Industrial Estate
KY11 1HZ Inverkeithing
Recently refurbished high quality industrial estate
- Excellent location just off J1A of the M90
- Close to Bridges and Port of Rosyth
- Clear warehouse, office and mezzanine storage
- LED lighting throughout
- Available immediately
Recently refurbished industrial unit with yard space and associated parking. Unit 10 has good frontage at the main access road to Belleknowes Industrial Estate, with separate pedestrian access and reception area just off of Admiralty Road. Internally the unit is fitted with good quality office areas on the ground floor, tea prep area and male and female toilets. There is a mezzanine in the unit with some load baring capacity.
The warehouse is open plan with no internal columns. The unit benefits from a mains gas connection, 3 phase power, LED lighting throughout and manual roller shutter door access.
- 3 Phase power and mains gas supply
- Fluorescent lighting and heating to warehouse and offices
- Male and Female WC Facilities
- Refurbished unit
- Mezzanine storage area
- Level access electric roller shutter door
Location and Transport
Belleknowes Industrial Estate is one of the best located industrial locations in Fife being only half a mile from the Forth Road Bridge and the new Queensferry Crossing. The estate is situated on Junction 1 of the M90 and accessibility to the major cities in Scotland would be difficult to beat. The nearest railway station is at Inverkeithing which is within walking distance and provides direct service to Dunfermline
and Edinburgh and is also situated on the main east coast line.
Edinburgh Airport is approximately 8 miles (20 minutes) drive away and the centre of Edinburgh is less than 30 minutes. The Port of Rosyth is 2 miles to the south west and provides a ferry service to continental Europe.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.