Unit 6 Belleknowes Industrial Estate
Belleknowes Industrial Estate
KY11 1HZ Inverkeithing
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
PROMINENT INDUSTRIAL OR TRADE UNIT
This is a good quality refurbished industrial/trade unit situated
at the entrance to the estate and has good profile on to the
main estate entrance road. The minimum eaves height is 6m
and internally the property is arranged to provide two small
offices at the front and adjacent to a well presented reception
foyer. Male and female toilet facilities are separate together
with a small kitchen/canteen area.
The building has recently been refurbished and is now ready
for immediate occupation.
This property is available to lease on terms to be agreed.
For further information in this respect please contact the
marketing agents noted below. VAT will apply on all costs
related to the leasing of the unit.
Location and Transport
Belleknowes Industrial Estate is one of the best located
industrial locations in Fife being only half a mile from the
Forth Road Bridge and Queensferry Crossing. The estate is
situated on Junction 1 of the M90 and accessibility to the
major cities in Scotland would be difficult to beat. The nearest
rail services are available at Inverkeithing Station, which is on
both the local Fife network and also the main east coast line.
Edinburgh Airport is approximately 8 miles (20 minutes)
away and the centre of Edinburgh is less than 30 minutes.
The Port of Rosyth is 2 miles to the south-west and provides
a ferry service to continental Europe.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- This correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.