Unit 29 Belleknowes Industrial Estate
Belleknowes Industrial Estate
KY11 1HZ Inverkeithing
- Location and Transport
- More like this
End-Terraced Industrial Unit, fully fitted for food production including cold storage/freezers
- Excellent communication links
- Prominent location adjacent to Junction 1 of the M90 motorway
- Fitted for cold storage/freezers
This is a good quality end of terrace industrial unit with car parking to the front and a concrete covered yard/loading to the rear. The minimum eaves height is 6m and the roller shutter door at the back is 4.5m wide by 5m high. Internally this property is a fully fitted food production facility and a detailed specification and plan showing the configuration are available on request. This property could also be taken back to a standard industrial/storage unit with offices and toilet facilities to the front.
Location and Transport
Belleknowes Industrial Estate is one of the best located industrial locations in Fife being only half a mile from the Forth Road Bridge and Queensferry Crossing. The estate is situated on Junction 1 of the M90 and accessibility to the major cities in Scotland would be difficult to beat. The nearest rail services are available at Inverkeithing Station, which is on both the local Fife network and also the main east coast line.
Edinburgh Airport is approximately 8 miles (20 minutes) away and the centre of Edinburgh is less than 30 minutes. The Port of Rosyth is 2 miles to the south-west and provides a ferry service to continental Europe.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- This correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.