- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Well established trading estate in prime West London location in close proximity to Heathrow Airport, A312, M25, M4 and Hounslow West Tube.
- Newly refurbished
- Max eaves height 6.79m (B09) / 5.61m (C04/C04A)
- 2 electric loading doors
- 3 phase power & gas supply
- Secure yard to B09 (3,563 sq ft)
- Dedicated loading bays to C04
- Allocated parking
Comprising the following GEA floor areas.
|Description||sq ft||sq m|
|B09 - Warehouse||3,792||352.29|
|B09 - Office||381||35.40|
|C04 - Warehouse||1,655||153.75|
|C04 - Office||222||20.62|
|TOTAL - C04/A||1,877||174.38|
A multi-unit estate offering a variety of building types and uses. The industrial units are constructed of steel portal frame with blockwork and facing brickwork elevations.
• Newly refurbished
• Secure yard to B09 (3,563 sq ft)
• Dedicated loading bays to C04
• 2 electric loading doors
• 3 phase power & gas supply C04
• Allocated parking
• Fitted offices with kitchenette
• Concrete floor
• Max eaves height 6.79m (B09) / 5.61m (C04/C04A)
The units are available on new full repairing and insuring leases.
A service charge is levied for the upkeep and maintenance of the common areas. Further details are available upon request.
Each party will be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in this transaction.
All figures quoted are exclusive of VAT, which is applicable on all IPIF estates.
National Works Business Park is located just off the south side of the Bath Road, approximately 100 meters to the west of the junction with Wellington Road North, Hounslow Town Centre is approximately a half mile east: whilst Hounslow West Piccadilly Line Station is 500m to the west, providing a direct service to Central London and the Terminal Buildings within Heathrow Airport. The A4 (Great West Road) provides access via The Parkway (A312) to the M4 Motorway at Junction 3, thereafter interlinking with the M5 London's Orbital Route and National Motorway network.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.