- No Commission
Unit 5 Trident Industrial Estate, Pindar RoadFavourite
EN11 0DE Hoddesdon
10,000.00 ft² (929.03 m²)
Price on application
• To be refurbished• Clear height of 6 m
• Gas and three phase power
• 16' electric loading door
• CCTV/security access control
• 20 allocated car parking spaces
|Description||Sq ft||Sq m|
|Factory warehouse area||8,000||743.22|
|Office, WC's & Reception||1,000||92.90|
|First Floor Offices||1,000||92.90|
Unit 5 is of double span concrete portal construction under a shallow pitched insulated roof incorporating light panels with brick and profile sheet metal cladding to the elevations. There is a ground floor reception area and light open plan offices at first floor with suspended ceilings incorporating recessed Cat II fluorescent lighting and gas fired central heating servicing radiators, new carpeting and perimeter trunking. The entire Trident Industrial Estate has an electrically gated and CCTV monitored access point.
The open plan first floor offices have modern suspended ceilings and lighting, carpets and full gas central heating serving radiators.
- 6 m eaves
- Gas and three phase power
- 16' electric loading door
- CCTV/security access control
- Warm air heating to factory area (untested)
- 20 allocated car parking spaces
The ingoing party are to be responsible for both sides reasonable legal costs.
The Trident Industrial Estate fronts the main industrial area of Pindar Road at its junction with Essex Road at the very foot of the new road