40:40 Link - Unit 6
Mill End Road
HP12 4BG High Wycombe
Size30,193 ft² / 2,805 m²
- Location and Transport
- More like this
A development of new Warehouse / Industrial and Trade Counter units. Ready in March 2020 for occupation.
- A development of new Warehouse/Industrial and Trade Counter units
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
|Unit - Unit 6||30,193||2,805.02||Available|
- 8.1m-8.4m minimum clear internal height
- 1 full height electric loading door per unit
- 37.5kN per sq m floor loading
- First floors for additional storage or fitting out as offices
- 15% roof lights to warehouse
- Ability to combine units
- Gated estate
M40 J4 2.5 miles Oxford 23 miles
M25 J16 10.5 miles Central London 29 miles
M4 J8 12 miles Birmingham 75 miles
High Wycombe > London Marylebone 30 mins
High Wycombe > Birmingham 1 hr 34 mins
Heathrow 21 miles
Stansted 70 miles
Location and Transport
The site is located in the Sands area of Wycombe approximately 2 miles west of the town centre with its large commercial business district of offices and large retail offering.
Wycombe benefits from excellent communications being situated adjacent to the M40 Motorway which links to the M25 (10.5 miles) to the south east and on into Central London (29 miles) to the south west. To the north west the M40 provides access to Oxford (23 miles) and Birmingham (75 miles). The M4 (12 miles to the south) is accessible via the A404 which also provides access to the towns of Marlow and Maidenhead and makes the major conurbations of Slough and Reading easily accessible.
Heathrow Airport is approximately 19 miles to the south east, accessed via the M40 / M4 and M25 motorways.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.