Location and Transport
Wye Business Park is located on Thomas Road which is accessed via the A4094 Town Lane which links Loudwater, High Wycombe and Bourne End. The active Soho Mill and Wooburn Green Industrial Estates are located immediately to the west, with the picturesque centre of Wooburn being a short walking distance from the property.
Its position is ideally placed for companies looking to access the M40 (2 miles north) which provides excellent access to the M25 (J15) 10 miles to the west and on to West and Central London which is 27 miles distant. Travelling north, Oxford, the Midlands and Birmingham are all within easy reach. High Wycombe, Loudwater, Bourne End, Beaconsfield, Maidenhead and the Thames Valley towns are within a short drive time from this location.
Bourne End Railway station is 1.3 miles to the west and provides services to London Padidngton via Maidenhead mainline station. Heathrow Airport is within 25 mins drive away.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.