- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Modern Industrial / Warehouse Premises with immediate access to A312 and M4 Motorway (J3) in well established Heathrow Location
- Eaves Height 6m to 8.1m
- Electric Loading Door 5m (H) x 3.5m (W)
- Purpose Built First Floor Offices
- Large Shared HGV Friendly Yard
- On Secure Gated Estate
- To Be Refurbished Available Q4 2023
Comprising the following GIA Gross Internal Floor Areas
|Name||sq ft||sq m|
|Ground - Warehouse||10,478||973.44|
|1st - Office||998||92.72|
Unit 4 is a mid-terrace warehouse/production unit with integral ground floor reception and first floor offices. The unit is of steel portal frame construction with part brick and part profile cladding and a pitched roof.
Unit 4 is to be refurbished to include the following specification
• 6.04m to underside of haunch, rising to 8.1m at the apex
• Electric loading door 5m (H) x 3.5m (W)
• Clear span warehouse space with LED lighting
• Fully refurbished office at first floor with LED lighting
• Ground floor reception area with male and female WCs
• Three phase electricity and gas connection
• Large shared HGV friendly yard
• 6 Allocated Parking Spaces
• Secure gated estate with on site security
Unit 4 is available by way of a new full repairing and insuring lease on terms to be agreed.
Aerodrome Way Industrial Estate provides a mixed used business environment strategically located close to major communication routes and Heathrow Airport.
The estate is located just off Cranford Lane, immediately south east of Junction 3 of the M4 motorway, providing excellent access to Central London, the M25 and the wider national motorway network.
The location also offers excellent access to Heathrow Airport, located only 3.5 miles to the south west. Hounslow West London Underground Station (Piccadilly Line) is within two miles of the premises, providing a regular service to Heathrow Airport and Central London and the extensive and regular bus services in the area are also in close proximity.
Director - Industrial & Logistics - Heathrow/ West London
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.