Location and Transport
Liddall Way is prominently located on Horton Road, West Drayton which gives direct access to junction 4 of the M4 Heathrow Spur via Horton Road and the A408 Stockley Road By-Pass.
The M4 itself links to the M25, Central London and the National Motorway network. West Drayton is situated directly to the west of Central London and is within 2 miles of Heathrow Airport. West Drayton Crossrail Station and Town Centre with all the usual amenities is a 10 minute walk away.
Liddall Way is prominently situated in a well established trade and industrial location. Other occupiers on site and nearby include Dulux, BMW, Mini, Tesla, Screwfix, HSS Hire, Arco, Topps Tiles, Toolstation and John Guest.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.