Old Bath Road
SL3 0NS Heathrow
Size31,896 ft² / 2,963 m²
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
1.54 acre self-contained site
- 8m min eaves height
- 3 level access doors
- Heating & lighting to the warehouse
- 18 marked car parking spaces
The property is a modern detached unit built in 2000 with two storey offices to the front elevation, a secure yard providing both self contained yard and separate car park.
The warehouse comprises a single bay steel portal frame structure.
Detached, high quality unit
- Excellent parking provision
- 3 electric loading doors
- Modern first floor offices with VRF heating & cooling
- 8 metre minimum eaves height
- Large self-contained fenced, secure yard
- LED warehouse lighting
- Power supply 250kVA
- Steel frame with profiled metal sheeting elevations
Location and Transport
Poyle is an established industrial location within Heathrow and West London. Situated only 2 miles to the western boundary of Heathrow Airport, 3.5 miles to Heathrow World Cargo Centre and 17 miles west of Central London.
The property is located on the Bath Road (A4) and benefits from excellent motorway connectivity. Strategically located adjacent to the M25 served by Junction 14 with the M4/M25 intersection 2 miles to the North.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.