Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
466 Colndale Road
SL3 0HQ Heathrow
Read more description
Conveniently located for Heathrow Airport Cargo Terminal, M25 (J14) and M4(J4) Motorways
- Industrial/Warehouse Unit
- Eaves Height 5.4m
- Full Height Loading Door
- Purpose Built Offices
- Large Secure Yard
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
|Ground - Warehouse||9,441||877.10||Occupied|
|Ground - Office||929||86.31||Occupied|
A semi-detached portal frame industrial / warehouse premises, with approx. 5.4m eaves, electrical roller shutter door, ground floor offices, and a secure fenced and gated loading yard with car parking to the front. The warehouse and offices are to be refurbished to a high standard throughout.
Location and Transport
466 Colndale Road forms part of the well established Poyle Industrial Estate serving both Heathrow and West London.
Transport links are excellent; M25 (J14) is 1 mile away, M4 (J4) is 4.5 miles away, A4 Colnbrook By Pass is 1.5 miles away and Heathrow Cargo Terminal is 3 miles away.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.