Mark as favourite
Unit 14, Brook Industrial Estate
UB4 0JZ Hayes
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Modern Industrial/Warehouse Unit
- 5.84m eaves
- 3.6m (w) x 4.8 (h) loading door
- End of terrace unit on well managed estate
- Ideal location: adjacent to Uxbridge Rd, A312 and M4
- Allocated parking
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
|Unit - Warehouse||1,776||165||Available|
The Brook Industrial Estate is a popular and well managed estate designed to meet the needs of small businesses. It was constructed in the early 1990's to a high standard. The units are of steel portal frame construction with brick elevations and good natural light. Each unit has it own allocated parking.
14 / 15 provides two adjacent industrial / warehouse properties each with its own full height up-and-over loading door.
- Warehouse lighting
- Up and over loading doors
- Eaves height of 5.84 m. (19 ft)
- 3 phase electricity supply
- 750 lbs per sq ft floor loading
- Allocated car parking spaces
The unit is available on a full repairing and insuring lease for a term to be agreed.
Location and Transport
Brook Industrial Estate is situated just off the Uxbridge Road and is approached via Springfield Road and Bullsbrook Road. The estate is conveniently located near to the Hayes By-Pass which allows easy access to Junction 3 of the M4 and Heathrow Airport.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.