Unit 2, Brook Industrial Estate
UB4 0JZ Hayes
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Modern Industrial / Warehouse Unit
- SECURE GATED WELL MANAGED ESTATE
- 5.84M EAVES HEIGHT
- UP AND OVER LOADING DOOR
- GENEROUS PARKING / LOADING
- WILL COMBINE WITH UNIT 1
- POTENTIAL SECURE YARD
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
|Ground - Warehouse||2,148||199.56||Available|
|1st - Office||850||78.97||Available|
The Brook Industrial Estate is a popular and well managed estate designed to meet the needs of small businesses. It was constructed in the early 1990's to a high standard. The units are of steel portal frame construction with brick elevations and good natural light. Each unit has its own allocated parking and dedicated loading area.
Unit 2 can be let in current condition or refurbished, and will be available in October 2019.
The unit may be let in combination with Unit 1 to provide 5,070 sqft with an extensive yard (may secure yard).
Location and Transport
Brook Industrial Estate is situated just off the Uxbridge Road and is approached via Springfield Road and Bullsbrook Road. The estate is conveniently located near to the Hayes bypass which allows easy access to Junction 3 of the M4, Junction 15 of the M25 and Heathrow Airport.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.