- No Commission
Hayes 180, Uxbridge RoadFavourite
UB4 0JN Hayes
64,181.00 ft² (5,962.61 m²)
Price on application
• Build to suit units tailored to meet occupiers' needs
• Versatile location
• Easy access to the M4
Hayes 180 offers value, security and quality.
Build-to-suit units can be tailored to meet occupiers’ needs in a versatile location, easily accessible from the M4 and A40. The newly built estate will offer an impressive, clean and modern business environment at competitive rents.
Hayes 180 is a secure site of 8.8 acres with planning consent in place for four high quality, detached industrial/warehouse units. The units can be tailored to suit individual occupier requirements and alternative size and layout options will also be considered.
The units will be built to a high standard and will include secure gated loading yards with separate areas for car parking. The larger unit will have dock level doors and the minimum eaves height will be 8m for unit 1 and 10m for units 2-4. The structure of the warehouse will provide clear, efficient space.
- Structural steelwork frame creating efficient internal space
- 8m minimum height to unit 1 and 10m minimum height to units 2–4
- Uniformly distributed floor loading of 50kN/m2
- Insulated, profiled steel cladding with 25 year warranty 15% roof lights
- 3-phase electricity supply
- Gated secure yards and separate car parking areas
- Electrically operated ground level loading doors
- Dock level doors on unit 2
- 24/7 unrestricted access
- Roof mounted photovoltaic cells
Local occupiers include: Currys PC World, Wickes, Staples, Screwfix, Shurgard Self-Storage and Harveys The Furniture Store.
Hayes 180 is situated on the south side of the Uxbridge Road, close to its junction with the A312 Hayes Bypass, in an established commercial location close to Hayes Bridge Retail Park and the Springfield Road Industrial area. The Uxbridge Road (A4020) gives local access to nearby Southall, Hayes and Uxbridge and the A312 offers a fast connection to the M4 to the south and the A40 to the north.
The Western International market is within 2 miles to the south of the development.