Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Rare Opportunity To Occupy Small Warehouse Premises In Well Established Industrial Location With Immediate Access To A312 And M4 Motorway
- Eaves Height 4.2 to 5.5m
- Loading Door 3m (H) x 3m (W)
- Purpose Built Offices
- Parking / Loading
- 15 Min Walk to Hayes Town Centre
- Undergoing Extensive Refurbishment
The accommodation comprises of the following
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m|
|Unit - Warehouse||1,414||131.36|
|Unit - Office||428||39.76|
Unit 4 compromises a mid terrace modern industrial / warehouse unit of steel portal frame construction with part brock part block elevations beneath a pitched roof. In addition to the warehouse accommodation itself the unit benefits from purpose built offices, WC and welfare facilities and allocated parking / loading.
Location and Transport
Chesterfield Way forms part of the larger and well established Pump Lane Industrial Estate in Hayes. Pump Lane is situated in between Hayes Town Centre and the A312 which provides access to the A40, M4 and M25 Motorways. Heathrow Airport is in close proximity and Hayes Town Centre provides excellent public transport links with multiple bus services and Hayes & Harlington’s Crossrail Station providing fast train services London Paddington.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.