Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Unit 9 - 190 Pasadena Close
Pump Lane Industrial Estate
UB3 3NQ Hayes
Read more description
Rare Opportunity to Occupy Small Standalone Warehouse Premises with Secure Yard close to A312, M4, M25 and Hayes Town Centre / Crossrail
- Standalone Unit
- Clear Height 3.98m
- Loading Door 3.6m x 3.6m
- Large Secure Yard
- Established Industrial Location
The unit comprises the following GEA floor areas
|Description||Sq ft||Sq m|
Unit 9 - 190 Pasadena Close is an end of terrace industrial / warehouse unit of steel frame construction with park brick / block elevations beneath a twin pitched roof with internal frame. The unit benefits from purpose built offices and a secure and self contained wrap around yard.
Location and Transport
Forming part of the well established and popular Pump Lane Industrial Estate in Hayes the unit is located on Pasadena Close, which is accessed off the A312, Hayes Bypass. The A312 itself provides direct access to junction 3 of the M4 to the south and the A40/M40 to the North. Heathrow Airport is just 4.4 miles away and Hayes Town Centre with all amenities along with Hayes & Harlington's new Cross Rail Station are within walking distance of the property.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.