Unit 4 - 191 Pasadena Close
Pump Lane Industrial Estate
UB3 3NQ Hayes
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE FOLLOWING COMPREHENSIVE REFURBISHMENT
- 5.6m eaves with two loading doors
- Extensively refurbished
- Purpose built offices
- Excellent access to A312, M4, M25 and Heathrow Airport
- Rare industrial unit, prime location, two secure yards
The unit comprises a single storey warehouse unit with offices at ground and first floor level. The building is of steel truss construction with brick elevations and pitched roof. The unit benefits from being detached and having 2 fenced yards with parking along with two full height roller shutter loading doors.
The unit benefits from the following features:-
- 2 x Loading Doors
- 5.6m Eaves
- Purpose Built FF Offices
- 3 Phase Electric and Gas
- Kitchenette and WCs
- Self contained fenced yards
- Front and side loading
- Security shutters
Location and Transport
Forming part of the well established and popular Pump Lane Industrial Estate in Hayes the unit is located on Pasadena Close, which is accessed off the A312, Hayes Bypass. The A312 itself provides direct access to junction 3 of the M4 to the south and the A40/M40 to the North. Heathrow Airport is just 4.4 miles away and Hayes Town Centre with all amenities along with Hayes & Harlington's new Cross Rail Station are within walking distance of the property.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.