- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Rare Opportunity to Occupy HGV Friendly Premises located directly in between the A312 and Hayes Town Centre
- To be refurbished
- Can be combined with Unit 5
- 6m internal eaves height
- 3 phase power
- Electric roller shutter door
- Generous service yard (HGV friendly)
Available accommodation comprises of the following gross external areas:
|Description||sq ft||sq m|
The property comprises of modern portal framed warehouse / industrial units with profile clad elevations.
The unit benefits from ground and first floor offices to the front, a new electric roller shutter door, and a large concrete loading area with designated parking.
• Internal eaves height 6m
• 3 Phase power
• Electric roller shutter door
• Separate WCs on ground & first floor
• Generous service yard (HGV friendly
• Can be combined with Unit 5
The unit is available on new full repairing and insuring lease.
Available upon request.
A service charge is levied for the upkeep and maintenance of the common areas. Further details are available upon request.
Each party will be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in this transaction.
All figures quoted are exclusive of VAT, which is applicable on all IPIF Estates.
The unit is located on the well-established Pump Lane Industrial Estate, which is accessed off the A312, Hayes By Pass. The A312 itself provides direct access to Junction 3 of the M4 to the south and the A40/M40 to the north. Heathrow Cargo Terminal is circa 6 miles from the unit. Hayes & Harlington Railway Station is within 1 mile which will form part of Crossrail’s Elizabeth Line in 2019 providing direct services to Bond Street in 20 minutes.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.