Unit 4E Swallowfield Way
Size20,892 ft² / 1,941 m²
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Refurbished Warehouse Unit with Cross Loading
- To benefit from Crossrail
Unit 4E has been refurbished and has a forecourt and loading door to both the rear and front, allowing cross-loading operation. The unit is of steel portal frame construction with a two-storey office pod to the front and ample car parking. Office heating is provided by gas fired hot water radiators.
- High quality refuribhsed warehouse/industrial unit
- 7.5 m eaves approx.
- Painted warehouse floor and walls
- 2 electric roller shutter doors
- Cross-loading with two yards
- Warehouse lighting
- Clear space, no pillars
- Two-storey refurbished offices with gas central heating
- New carpets, suspended ceilings and lighitng to offices
- 20 car parking spaces
- Separate WC's
- Junction 3 M4 within approximately 2 miles
- Walking distance from Hayes & Harlington Crossrail Station
Location and Transport
The unit is located on the well established Swallowfield Way Industrial Estate just off Dawley Road in Hayes. Heathrow Airport is within 3 miles to the south of the estate and nearby Dawley Road (A437) gives good access to Junction 3 of the M4, which is within 2 miles to the west. Hayes town Centre is within walking distance to the west and Hayes & Harlington Railway Station provides regular trains to and from London Paddington and is a Crossrail Station.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.