- No Commission
Unit 4E, Swallowfield WayFavourite
UB3 1DQ Hayes
20,892.00 ft² (1,940.93 m²)
Price on application
• To benefit from Crossrail
Unit 4E has been refurbished and has a forecourt and loading door to both the rear and front, allowing cross-loading operation. The unit is of steel portal frame construction with a two-storey office pod to the front and ample car parking. Office heating is provided by gas fired hot water radiators.
- High quality refuribhsed warehouse/industrial unit
- 7.5 m eaves approx.
- Painted warehouse floor and walls
- 2 electric roller shutter doors
- Cross-loading with two yards
- Warehouse lighting
- Clear space, no pillars
- Two-storey refurbished offices with gas central heating
- New carpets, suspended ceilings and lighitng to offices
- 20 car parking spaces
- Separate WC's
- Junction 3 M4 within approximately 2 miles
- Walking distance from Hayes & Harlington Crossrail Station
|Unit||sq ft||sq m|
The unit is located on the well established Swallowfield Way Industrial Estate just off Dawley Road in Hayes. Heathrow Airport is within 3 miles to the south of the estate and nearby Dawley Road (A437) gives good access to Junction 3 of the M4, which is within 2 miles to the west. Hayes town Centre is within walking distance to the west and Hayes & Harlington Railway Station provides regular trains to and from London Paddington and is a Crossrail Station.