- Energy rating
Industrial / Warehouse Unit
- Full height roller shutter door
- Clear internal height 4.88m
- Internal eaves height 3.9m
- 1 electric up & over roller shutter door 3.026m (W) x 3.44m (H)
- Three phase electricity power & gas
- Generous service yard (HGV friendly)
The accommodation comprises the following areas:
|Description||sq ft||sq m|
Unit 4, Warnford Business Centre is a mid-terraced industrial / warehouse unit of steel frame construction with park brick part cladding elevations beneath a single pitched roof.
The unit has been refurbished and benefits from:-
• Clear internal height 4.88m
• Internal eaves height 3.95m
• 1 electric up & over roller shutter door 3.026m (W) x 3.44m (H)
• LED lighting throughout the warehouse
• Three phase electricity power & gas
• Generous service yard (HGV friendly)
• Translucency roof panels
• Concrete floor
Warnford Business Centre is 3.1 miles from M4 at J3 and 3.2 miles from Heathrow Airport. The estate is ideally placed for the M25 and wider motorway network. The nearby Heathrow Express rail service reaches Paddington in 15 minutes, Heathrow Airport can be reached in 6 minutes via the Heathrow connect service from Hayes & Harlington Station. The Crossrail station at Hayes & Harlington provides direct services to Bond Street in 20 minutes and Farringdon in 25 minutes.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.