Unit 14 Warnford Business Centre
UB3 1BQ Hayes
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Modern newly refurbished industrial/warehouse - Units of varying sizes.
- New full height roller shutter loading doors
- 3 Phase electricity
- New over-clad roof
- clear internal height of between 4m to 5.7m (depending on unit)
- New LED lighting
- Clear internal height of between 4m to 5.7 m (depending on unit)
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
|Unit - Unit 16||1,510||140.28||Under offer|
|Unit - Unit 4||2,556||237.46||Occupied|
|Unit - Unit 9||2,288||212.56||Available|
|Unit - Unit 10||1,866||173.36||Let|
|Unit - Unit 11||1,826||169.64||Available|
|Unit - Unit 12||1,801||167.32||Available|
|Unit - Unit 13||1,818||168.90||Available|
|Unit - Unit 14||1,862||172.99||Available|
|Unit - Unit 15||1,510||140.28||Under offer|
|Unit - Unit 18||1,510||140.28||Occupied|
|Unit - Unit 6||2,574||239.13||Occupied|
|Unit - Unit 7||2,510||233.19||Occupied|
|Unit - Unit 17||1,510||140.28||Occupied|
|Unit - Unit 2||2,535||235.51||Occupied|
|Unit - Unit 5||2,542||236.16||Occupied|
The Estate comprises two terraces of industrial/warehouse units of varying sizes. The units are being extensively refurbished and will benefit from new over-clad roof, new full height roller shutter doors, new windows and doors, new WC's and deep loading areas with a high number of car parking spaces for the size of the size of the units.
Phase I - Available Immediately (Units 10-18)
Phase II - Available Immediately (Units 1-9)
Location and Transport
Warnford Business Centre is 3.1 miles from M4 at J3 and 3.2 miles from Heathrow Airport. The estate Is ideally placed for the M25 and wider motorway network. The nearby Heathrow Express rail service reached Paddington in 15 minuets, Heathrow Airport can be reached in 6 minuets via the Heathrow connect service from Hayes & Harlington Station. The Crossrail station at Hayes & Harlington will provide direct services to Bond Street in 20 minuets and Farringdon in 25 minuets, when Crossrail operates in 2018.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.